Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 October, 06:26
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Because not good for big pharma. It hepls for blood pressure too and on the medication against the blood pressure they said to NOT take it with grapes because of interactions !!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 October, 04:52
I eat Apricot seeds, 6 a day after my one big meal, I started eating only one then worked my way to six . Do research on Apricot seeds👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
16 October, 04:39
It is said that Peach pits also contain B17, let the pits dry and crack them open with pliers or a vice. there is a seed inside the pit halves that tastes a little bitter by is edible like an almond.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
16 October, 12:19
Cuz there's $ in cancer.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 October, 11:24
Get this book:
The Grape Cure by Johanna Brandt

"Author Johanna Brandt shares a personal journey of living with cancer and her discovery of how the beneficial properties of grapes cured her disease by refreshing and purifying cell structures."

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 October, 11:12
Probably why they push SEEDLESS grapes. You can't hardly find seeded grapes...and definitely not in stores.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
16 October, 06:52
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Not impossible to find in the stores. Definitely hard to find. But I only buy seeded grapes. Couple local stores have them here.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 October, 11:01
They have hid everything...make us sick/keep us sick
#FuckTheILLUMINATI