Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 12:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Stunningly beautiful Martin. The serenity of that first one ... food for the soul. Ty💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
15 October, 04:25
Beautiful as ever... so much talent... you can see the heart engaged in the symmetry..Thank you for sharing ...we see so much ugliness this is so refreshing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
15 October, 03:44

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 October, 03:35 (E)
Can I put this on my mom's phone as a wallpaper ? We just moved to the desert and she loves and is missing fall colors ... she's 90. I swear I won't exploit your image. It's so subtle and gorgeous I just want to make her happy and let her know that all of social media isn't bad.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 October, 03:42
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Sure!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
15 October, 03:19
Wow! So rich with beauty....

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
15 October, 03:42
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you for sharing these pictures, Martin. I'm Scotch and Irish, but I most identify with my Scottish roots. Some day I hope to go there in person. Maybe teleport 😉🛸