Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I will be interested to see what is shared at church today - some may not like it - especially my father who wants me to tiptoe as not to ruin my path to be their pastor - but I cannot sugarcoat or hold back from speaking truth - respectfully and from nothing but Love for them all.
08:27 AM - Oct 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 October, 11:44
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Let'er rip tater chip. The anointing is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 October, 05:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 October, 11:44
🙏❤🙏 Tell him Jesus didn't hold back. He expects the same from you.

15 October, 05:30
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
That what I tell him and my friend Ian. :)

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
15 October, 08:30
You speak God's words threw the Holy Spirit and the Lord will bring the people! Preach it! 🙏💯🔥💥

15 October, 08:31
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

15 October, 08:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
God Bless You My Friend. 🙏💛