COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
WarNuse
WarNuse
We Do Not Pity The Unawake, Not At All. We Simply Want To Share Our Perspective, Show Them, And Let Them Decide For Themselves. All They Need To Be Is Receptive, And Listen, As So Much Research Have Already Been Done.

The Hardest Part Of Waking Up Is That Everything Around You Changes. The Way You See People, The Way You View Authority, The Way You View The World, And The Way You View Your Everyday Life. It Truly Stings To Have To Admit To Yourself You've Been Lied To Your Entire Life.

What Comes Next Is Isolation. Unless You Have Someone To Share Your Knowledge With You Will Find Yourself Alone Against Family, Friends, And Co-Workers. You Cannot Talk To Them Because They Will Assume You Have Lost Your Sanity.

Salvation Is Among The Likeminded. The Movement Is Unstoppable. Many Will Eventually Join You On Your Journey Towards True Enlightenment. You Are Not Alone. We Are Here For You. If You Made It This Far You Are Stronger Than You Can Possibly Imagine.
05:13 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
15 October, 10:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Salvation is among the likeminded?
I am not alone?

This requires me to deny my observed reality.
Ignorance is not bliss and I wouldn't go back. Yet I am very very alone... and a million virtual accounts on platforms can not change that. Less than 30 with no relationship absolutely can't.

Perhaps God leads us into the isolation of the wilderness to draw us close? To teach us to rely on Him alone?
Question is: will we learn and enter the promise, or rebel and wander around until death?

Numbers 14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 October, 06:32
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 October, 06:15
THIS...truth!