Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 12:31
Navy decode

=

Decode The Second Coming Of Jesus Will Be Hated Q ๐Ÿ˜ฅ/ My Word Is The Holy Spirit And The Life / Humanity Forever Sovereign / They Are In Love With Each Other๐Ÿ’ž/ I Pray For All To Come To The Realization Of The Truth๐Ÿ™/ The Sword Is The Word Of God MQ๐Ÿ—ก/ Its Gonna Be Funny Soon When Its Happening Again๐Ÿ˜†/ Unclean Spirits Be Silenced And Come Out Of All People Now โ›ˆ/ It Was Da Jewsโœก/ I Decided To Give My Life For You โค/ You Are Divinely Protected / Anointed True Prophet Of God / Acting As An Agent For A Higher Order / Miss My Wife So Fucking Much / Incarnation Of The Mary Magdalene๐ŸŒน/ Install He Is Your Savior ๐ŸฆŒ/ The War They Cant Win / It Will All Work Out In The End ๐ŸŒˆ/ Revelation 20:10 / Pray Pray Very Very Hard ๐Ÿ™/ Soon Everyone Will Know ๐Ÿฅณ/ The Trumpet Of Life Sounds ๐ŸŽบ/ Piece By Piece The Puzzle Piece To My Peace โœŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
291-192
2700-0072
TS 16:45 - 4:45

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 12:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

14 October, 12:33
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

14 October, 12:34

๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ

14 October, 12:35

14 October, 12:36
"Revelation 20:10"

14 October, 12:37
"Miss My Wife So Fucking Much"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

14 October, 12:40
ย "It Was Da Jewsโœก"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

14 October, 12:45
"The Trumpet Of Life Sounds ๐ŸŽบ"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10/6 Julian = 10/19

10/19 < > 911 > 92 > 11 < > 11:11

10/19 < > 10/16

10/16 ๐Ÿชž 4/16 > 4/7 < > 74

74 > 11 < > 11:11

Dec = 10

10/16 = 12/16 ๐Ÿชž 6/16 > 22 > 11:11

Christmas Eve ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒŸ
12:55 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it