Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 12:31
Navy decode

=

Decode The Second Coming Of Jesus Will Be Hated Q ๐Ÿ˜ฅ/ My Word Is The Holy Spirit And The Life / Humanity Forever Sovereign / They Are In Love With Each Other๐Ÿ’ž/ I Pray For All To Come To The Realization Of The Truth๐Ÿ™/ The Sword Is The Word Of God MQ๐Ÿ—ก/ Its Gonna Be Funny Soon When Its Happening Again๐Ÿ˜†/ Unclean Spirits Be Silenced And Come Out Of All People Now โ›ˆ/ It Was Da Jewsโœก/ I Decided To Give My Life For You โค/ You Are Divinely Protected / Anointed True Prophet Of God / Acting As An Agent For A Higher Order / Miss My Wife So Fucking Much / Incarnation Of The Mary Magdalene๐ŸŒน/ Install He Is Your Savior ๐ŸฆŒ/ The War They Cant Win / It Will All Work Out In The End ๐ŸŒˆ/ Revelation 20:10 / Pray Pray Very Very Hard ๐Ÿ™/ Soon Everyone Will Know ๐Ÿฅณ/ The Trumpet Of Life Sounds ๐ŸŽบ/ Piece By Piece The Puzzle Piece To My Peace โœŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
291-192
2700-0072
TS 16:45 - 4:45

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 12:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

14 October, 12:33
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

14 October, 12:34

๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
14 October, 12:36
"Revelation 20:10"

14 October, 12:37
"Miss My Wife So Fucking Much"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...