Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 October, 12:15
I'm so tired of knowing THE PLAN but nobody believes me. Not even anons. Like u think I asked for this? I prayed for knowledge then God gave me visions and dreams and taught me vortex math. I learned the comms and began to see how everything fits together. Everything is pointing in one direction. It's so easy to see once you learn Shane's story. Right there in plain sight. The whole Q mission. Done. I can't believe it comes down to this and nobody really cares. It breaks my heart. What happened to anons? Are they really that cold hearted? I'm just in a whole world of hurt. My parents continue to mock me and belittle me and treat me like I'm an idiot. Family doesn't treat me like family- in 3D and digitally. I am and always have been the outcast. Nothing ever changes. Empty words, empty promises. Just alone and hurting. As always.
Go back 2 your distractions now. That's what matters 2 U.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
Lauren, it's fantastical. that you know the PLAN. Why don't you just explain it with understandable words instead of coming up with decoded texts that, for example, I don't understand correctly. I'm trying hard, but I can't classify them. This has nothing to do with coldhearted. Just say what you know, that even a 5 year old understands it.
Btw. blocking other Anons is not helpful 🧚
02:21 PM - Oct 13, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 October, 02:23
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Ask questions. I can't possibly condense this down. And yes I am blocking all the idiots. I've had enough. U wanna be blocked too? No problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
13 October, 02:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Pls. be not childish. We need critical thinkers, but we are at different levels of our spiritual development. This makes understanding complicated. Unfortunately, I cannot express myself as a German as I would like, because I am dependent on a good translation. I always remember the story of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.....I think this is a soul test where selection takes place. who is ready for the next stage of development.