Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I'm so tired of knowing THE PLAN but nobody believes me. Not even anons. Like u think I asked for this? I prayed for knowledge then God gave me visions and dreams and taught me vortex math. I learned the comms and began to see how everything fits together. Everything is pointing in one direction. It's so easy to see once you learn Shane's story. Right there in plain sight. The whole Q mission. Done. I can't believe it comes down to this and nobody really cares. It breaks my heart. What happened to anons? Are they really that cold hearted? I'm just in a whole world of hurt. My parents continue to mock me and belittle me and treat me like I'm an idiot. Family doesn't treat me like family- in 3D and digitally. I am and always have been the outcast. Nothing ever changes. Empty words, empty promises. Just alone and hurting. As always.
Go back 2 your distractions now. That's what matters 2 U.
12:15 PM - Oct 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
13 October, 02:21 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lauren, it's fantastical. that you know the PLAN. Why don't you just explain it with understandable words instead of coming up with decoded texts that, for example, I don't understand correctly. I'm trying hard, but I can't classify them. This has nothing to do with coldhearted. Just say what you know, that even a 5 year old understands it.
Btw. blocking other Anons is not helpful 🧚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 02:23
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Ask questions. I can't possibly condense this down. And yes I am blocking all the idiots. I've had enough. U wanna be blocked too? No problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 October, 01:43
Lauren, your eternal essence and nature is the Love that God is. You are what is eternally within, not the temporal image in the mirror that the ego has you constantly judge and criticize others in their 'state' of awakening. The ever-changing aspects of the ego’s delusional mindset are in direct opposition to your eternal essence and nature. You, being part of the Divine, are REAL. The ego, placing itself in opposition to ALL, is not.

Do not let your now-beLIEfs interfere with your mind and spirit, on what is possible in a universe created by the Almighty.

You are a powerful BEing made in the Likeness of God. That’s why [THEY] have to resort to such extreme measures of deception, just to keep themselves safe.

That crucial cog in the gear is gone now.

Everyone gets to come out in the 🌟LIGHT.

#SlavesNoMore #darktolight

“We know where you are at all times, and can hear you breathing”
-Q

13 October, 01:46 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Once you figure out Shane's story and see what I am talking about, you'll feel dumb for coming at me with this "ego" bullshit.

HES THE RETURN OF YESHUA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

AND NOBODY CARES 🤬

I'm done. None of yall are grasping this.
Fucked up.

Ramon Rivera @JKracKorn
13 October, 12:35
There are a few of us here that have not been so enlightened as you have Lauren. I feel the frustration in your post. Would it be so bad if your shared your knowledge with other anons to a least bring us up to speed. I read and try to comprehend every one of your posts and honestly I feel like an idiot when trying to make sense of what your sharing. Js

13 October, 12:38
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I need you to ask specific questions because there's no way to just wrap all this up with a nice big bow on it. I can help but nobody is asking me any questions. None. 😓

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 October, 12:21
i can't understand most comms
and i know other ppl can't
so maybe your role
is to do that for us
please?

connie wright @cowri
13 October, 12:18
Focus on the good in life & move on from your hurt feelings. Be Positive - don't bring people down - build them up

13 October, 12:19
In response connie wright to her Publication
Move on?
You didn't read what I said correctly. I KNOW THE PLAN.

WAKE UP