COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
🚨Honeybee venom kills cancer cells!

This is one of the few things that Big Pharma is keeping hidden from the people so do not lose their multibillion business.

SHARE EVERYWHERE 🐸🍿

John_Kennedy_Official
09:06 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 October, 10:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I hope they can synthesize the venom - the bee dies when it stings, because the sting is attached to their guts, so they are pulled out with the sting.

Cancer cells, are normal cells that fail to stop dividing (yeah, like the meat they are making - I am wondering if it is actually beef, sheep, chicken, pig cels they are using....) the mechanism that tells the cells to divide is turned off, or damaged.

You would have thought researching the mechanism would be beneficial... not killing bees.

I suspect more Hegelian Dialectic incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
13 October, 10:04
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So alter genes expression to make people allergic? As a problem reaction solution (epi pen) type stuff?

Also wonder why yellow jacket stings make people nauseous& other reactions....hybrids...not good venom? That altered too?

Plants too like poison ivy or any harmful plant, blood sucking insect or animal ...all the hybrids that were lab created.

So many questions....I feel I already know, but time to stop/eliminate the crunchbase/telomere/gene altered hybrids that do harm...

Reverse back to do no harm & healing creations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396