eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 February, 11:55 (E)
No one is above anyone.It is enough to raise ONE GENERATION OF HUMANITY so that this entire generation values the nature around and all living things that have a soul in their body.So that our children love fauna, flora, water, simply everything that surrounds us in our natural world.The generation brought up in this way will begin to understand the language of animals and will grow together with this generation of animals,they will be united by friendship.When all the cubs live from infancy to old age in symbiosis and respect each other,everything will change.They too will have their young.Animals love good human and return a thousandfold all the love from human that is given to them.

Everyone and everything has an irreplaceable role in the Universe, but humans are the ones can to protect it all.

Don't waste time, teach your children to feel,perceive and appreciate everything that was given to humanity by the Builders/Creators to make the world more and more beautiful and alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In this video, it is very well seen here how nature, including all living things, reacts to your vibrational frequencies, which, among other things, can also be manifested externally by the intonation of the sound of your voice (associated with feelings and thoughts). No physical punishment or superiority.
I raised such a great dog (using the intonation of the sound of my voice). And do you know what was the biggest punishment for him? When I ignored him and didn't talk to him. LOL But I could never stand it for more than two hours.
The same applies to people, plants, birds and everything else that is pure and original in nature.
All soulful understand and feel everything immediately, just based on vibrational frequencies. We are all energy, light energy and some shine more, some less.
04:31 AM - Oct 13, 2023
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
13 October, 05:02
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
And learning is the opposite. My dog, for example, he taught me to stop smoking - when I lit a cigarette, he growled, barked and jumped on my hand with the cigarette as long as until I put the cigarette out.
The same my little winged friend tit whom I helped from trap between the windows taught me the sound I always call them when I add seeds and they showed me how to hide the bigger seeds inside the smaller ones so that the big birds don't eat it 😂 - they are so smart and kind. Such little birds and what courage and big hearts they have inside. And when they're in the mood, they imitate my whistling. Really fun with them.
I've also found that the titmice like the sound of me laughing loudly - many times it has more effect than calling to a full feeder.

Interestingly, they don't like mobile phone - it maybe emit bad energy. I normally have my tit near my head and they are not afraid of me, but as soon as I pull out my phone they are gone until I put the phone away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396