Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 October, 11:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Sick as SICK can be!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 October, 11:02 (E)
The exact same rules were taught by Sharia Muslims
below the age of 9 they are only allowed to use the legs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 October, 11:18
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Seems like they were created by the j e w

SG1 SGOne @SG1
12 October, 10:45
I found this one too.

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 October, 10:43
i think the actual jews read the torah and the talmud is what the mormons are to Christians lol

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
12 October, 10:48
In response reaper myer to his Publication
THEY hate you with every ounce of their being, but you keep making excuses for THEM.

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 October, 10:33
ho leee chit
is this common knowledge
Hard truths coming 🥊

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
12 October, 10:38
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I've been trying to Jew pill people for a long time