Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
12 October, 03:06
The man who screamed "DIE!!!!!" at me for refusing to wear a mask (and being a Trump supporter) just died of a massive heart attack.

What goes around, comes around. TDS is bad for the health.

Who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. I would imagine he was repeatedly vx'd, as well. KARMA 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 October, 03:11
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
One day I felt called to visit a local church who demanded face masks. I was trying to calmly explain the health risks involved to the pastor and I was genuinely concerned about the elderly parishioners. He called me a "fucking Trump whore" and started berating me. As I was leaving I took note that the house number on the parsonage was 17. (I had him fired by the way)😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
We've all put ourselves on the line for speaking up for what's right. It's been a LONG, hard path. May this be the beginning of more JUSTICE for what is RIGHT and TRUE and GOOD! (GOD)
05:17 PM - Oct 12, 2023 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValerieGilbert in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 October, 12:18
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication