Par Nelli @Parnelli
Is tomorrow the "scare event" for normies?!!
When they all feel their lives are in danger with false attacks from Hamas on the homefront? They will want to be saved, then show them how the media manipulates them? Lies to them with fake propaganda! That'll shake them awake.
04:13 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 October, 07:31
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna tell 'em that I told 'em so...they should've listened.

Vindication is ohhhhh so sweet 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 October, 07:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
No Mike, they are already broken down, when the hypnosis wears off, we need to lift them up, not ridicule/ mock them...its not their fault, they've been under a trance...js...lets save as many of God's children that have been deceived cuz ya know God wins, beer is good and stuff 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
12 October, 07:18
Seriously? When the leader of Hamas himself calls for the killing of infidels, you had better believe him. Am I gonna lock myself up in my home? Not likely. Do I believe Hamas and our own home grown Hamas are ALL terrorists? Yes, I do.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 October, 07:03
All the narrative messaging seems to be going in that direction.

Could this be used to declare martial law and cancel 2024 elections?

Bumpy road ahead with chaos and disinfo?

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 October, 07:20
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Question everything frens 🙏❤️🐸
Godspeed