Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
11 October, 07:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 October, 07:53
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
So, like J6?

Except Hamas and islam are salivating at the chance to call up their jihadi, in EVERY country they now reside in.

Individual muslims must look at their leadership, and think critically.

They do not live in the 7th century, they have the capacity to refuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 05:28
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I see far less people falling for all of this, for sure. But I'm praying for the soldiers that will undoubtedly be used as fodder to push us into this war.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Yes, whatever side - those sworn to protect will be used as propaganda fodder.

We are told white hats are in control.
We are told it is all a movie.
We are told there would be a near death experience.

We have been aware of the escalation of things since the Biden admin installed itself.

We know evil will not stop, that evil would rather rule over a kingdom of ash, than admit it is wrong. The programming is too complete for that.

Because of them, we all must go to the very edge, to ensure they fall over the cliff. There cannot be even a straw for them to grasp. They can never be allowed to rise again.

Humanity only has a memory 3 generations long. Once the grand parents are gone living history goes with them.

Oral histories, seem to be able to keep their stories alive, emotion transmitted, and of course, 'bad news travels fastest' - because it is a survival trait eg 'do not drink that water it is bad'.

Survival = programming
We are breaking ours.
10:14 AM - Oct 12, 2023
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
13 October, 05:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Very well said and shared on my time-line.