#LIE .
Repeat.
What is #INFLATION ?
Monetary manipulation.
#Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GoldRing Enlightenment GRS18 - YouTube

The ancients speak of galactic changes when there will be an enlightenment of the awakened through the transforming ceremony of fire and the codes and keys w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
12 October, 05:58
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Black triangles...I haven't heard about that. I've seen pictures of the giant black cubes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 October, 11:35

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 October, 11:29 (E)
I got a pretty fkn gigantic THOUGH not the first download of info, at once, more verification... and "in my day we had to just fookin memorize it" STILL in the same house as a nut case that intermittently trips the fk out and I am fine. CUZ GOD IS TAKING OUT THE FKN TRASH>

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
11 October, 01:58
F’em! We can’t save the world while waiting for the most dull and dim witted to get a clue! This needs to happen now and they can catch up or not, don’t care which. We can’t continue to destroy lives and countries because people are too wrapped up in sports and celebrities. They will never pull their heads out of their asses! Do it now while there is still something left!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 October, 01:53
The time needed for unwinding would put Trump back in when timing is right.. Barron Trump, that is. About 20 yrs from now

Ryan Shettler @Trump987
11 October, 10:18
I figure we have about six to seven more years

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
12 October, 12:38
In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication
I HOPE YOUR WRONG LOL 😁

Rysa5 @Rysa5
11 October, 09:20
military industrial complex at fault for wars that will end soon - YouTube

02-4C: Move into the LightI call upon you to understand the dilemma of this time, to see the path of the dark is to bring the light forth. They play the gam...

Rysa5 @Rysa5
11 October, 09:33
In response Rysa5 to his Publication
darkness to light death to immortality - YouTube

Q Q+

11 October, 11:10
In response Rysa5 to his Publication
THANK YOU DEAR! 😍

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 October, 06:40
Stages of grieving. Denial. Bargaining. Anger. Depression. Acceptance. I think NY is still in denial. Or anger at least about stolen elections and inflation.

11 October, 11:09
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
FOR SURE! SO SAD! 😭

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
11 October, 05:38
So your trying to say no EBS today jolting everyone awake with hours of video disclosures?! 🧐😆

11 October, 11:25
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
NO>>
THERE WILL BE AN EBS ALERT GIVING US A HEADS UP TELLING US TO GO HOME OR A SECURE LOCATION WE WILL HAVE 3 OR 4 HOURS TO GET TO OUR HOMES BEFORE MARSHALL LAW IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED!
THEN ONCE WERE AT HOME AT SOME POINT ALL THE MEDIA GLOBALLY WILL BE TAKEN OVER & THEN & PRESIDENTIAL MESSAGES, THEN DOCUMENTARIES WILL AIR 8HRS 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 10 DAYS INSTEAD OF REGULAR PROGRAMMING!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
11 October, 05:35
Some seriously Beautiful advice as how to ride out the storm. Gotta admit? When I went scuba diving 🤿 in all these sewer holes? Sort of warped and shorted out some of my mental synapses. Good 😊 Morning 🌄. Thanks

11 October, 11:27
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
LOL NICE! I LOVE SCUBA DIVING & SNORKELING! 😁