Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
11 October, 08:01
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
This! 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
11 October, 11:06
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
👍👍😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
11 October, 06:33
Thanks for a little push forward.. I've been spinning in the same place for a while - never in doubt, but not done my task 😊❤️

12 October, 12:40
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
ANYTHING TO HELP!! 😘

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
11 October, 06:32
Explain how the borders are more secure than we think please

11 October, 11:16
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
I THINK WHAT HE IS SAYING IS THAT THE MEDIA IS LYING ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON AT THE BORDER & THE MILITARY ARE IN CONTROL, THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM.
HOW DO YOU CATCH THE TERRORISTS & CHILD TRAFFICKERS?
YOU SET A TRAP
OPEN BORDER
YOU BAIT THEM
THEN CATCH THEM!
AND RESCUE THE CHILDREN!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 October, 06:11

11 October, 11:18
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
THAT'S MY FAVORITE SAYING LOLOL 😢😂