Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 October, 12:15
All no’s in the comments so far….almost like it is fake news and a test to see if people pay attention to their real life surroundings or are being mind controlled by what they see on the world wide web of lies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 October, 12:27
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Austin Texas was FLOODED with illegal immigrants from Central America last I was there in 2018.
I mean FLOODED.
BAD.

ITS REAL here in Texas on the southern border. Always has been. Lived here all my life I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am grateful for them here where I have been….most friendly real people in the restaurants and wouldn’t have any housekeepers at all without the wonderful Mexican and Central American ladies. Have seen a few Americans start cleaning, none have lasted a week
12:30 AM - Oct 11, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 October, 12:32 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
They're not all nice. I've seen gangs of men that looked scary in Austin. They were all over my apartment complex.

11 October, 12:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Like anywhere….real world or fake false reality online world, more good than bad. Space Force having it all and pre-vetting with much faster legal immigration will be a Godsend