Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
All no’s in the comments so far….almost like it is fake news and a test to see if people pay attention to their real life surroundings or are being mind controlled by what they see on the world wide web of lies
12:15 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
11 October, 03:57
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Movie. Get some popcorn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 October, 01:53
No but how do you know what an illegal looks like? A new stranger foreign speaking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 October, 12:38
Actually by me we are seeing people that don't look like they are from the area. I have almost been killed with people driving on the wrong side of the road as well. They think they are in England. What everyone should be doing is drive by their local hotels to see if they are abnormally filled, look at the license plates. I once visited a Ukrainian Cultural Center in NJ and drove around the parking lot. There were cars from all over the East Coast, from all the way down to Florida. Look around your Dollar Stores to see if the clientele looks different. You can usually get a feel in your local grocery stores if things seem different. I am seeing a lot of crazy drivers where it seems people are not familiar at all with the streets. Everyone just be really observant.

11 October, 12:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We should also bear in mind that American luxury resorts and franchises of all kinds along with American individuals buying fancy winter homes in Latin America drastically drove up real estate prices and every day cost of living forcing so many of these good people to come looking for a better life with higher wages. My trips in Mexico I met the most wonderful people working in billion dollar American hotels/resorts making $2 per day and surviving on tips

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 October, 12:27
Austin Texas was FLOODED with illegal immigrants from Central America last I was there in 2018.
I mean FLOODED.
BAD.

ITS REAL here in Texas on the southern border. Always has been. Lived here all my life I know.

11 October, 12:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I am grateful for them here where I have been….most friendly real people in the restaurants and wouldn’t have any housekeepers at all without the wonderful Mexican and Central American ladies. Have seen a few Americans start cleaning, none have lasted a week

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
11 October, 12:26
I have always asked the same thing. I’m in AZ just West of Phoenix and haven’t seen an increase. My family keeps asking me and I just don’t see it.