The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 06:58
Ya'll, I've noticed that we have had way too many people on this platform recently who have been on the brink of suicide. Of course, one is too many. Things are about to get intense, and could easily be too much for some.

I propose that between midnight tonight (or now works, too) and midnight tomorrow (10/11) that we ditch all politcal posts, news, etc. Let's only post things that raise the collective frequency and touches us all, with LOVE.

What's one day? We will soon be unable to communicate anyway for a bit, so why not enter the eye of the storm with LOVE?

Let's GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
We warned Y'all that MOST People when the Truth starts getting shared that some will NOT be able to handle it because of their Cognitive Dissonance. WE ARE DESTROYING THEIR BELIEF SYSTEMS WITH THE TRUTH.

Spread the Love and let everyone know that Jesus heals and will give you Peace, Joy and MUCH NEEDED Rest.
08:54 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 09:32
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396