The Real Me @TheRealMe
Ya'll, I've noticed that we have had way too many people on this platform recently who have been on the brink of suicide. Of course, one is too many. Things are about to get intense, and could easily be too much for some.

I propose that between midnight tonight (or now works, too) and midnight tomorrow (10/11) that we ditch all politcal posts, news, etc. Let's only post things that raise the collective frequency and touches us all, with LOVE.

What's one day? We will soon be unable to communicate anyway for a bit, so why not enter the eye of the storm with LOVE?

Let's GO!
06:58 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
10 October, 10:27
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Why not pray for each other and promise all to reach out if They feel they are on the brink. PRAYERS UPπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈI love ALL OF YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
10 October, 10:15
GREAT CLUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 October, 10:15
Sounds fab to meπŸŽ‡

The Real Me @TheRealMe
11 October, 07:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Oooh, love this!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 08:55
Well speaking of suicide…tomorrow is the 3 year anniversary of my grandson’s suicide 😞
This type of tragedy changes the whole family dynamics & affects everyone differently. I know there r some here who have had to go through this. We read or hear about it but when it hits u personally you are never the same afterwards. I know time heals wounds but the wounds stay, there are so many unanswered questions. But we keep pressing on & living. Any tragedy of this magnitude changes ppl, so if I I’m not on SM for a bit it’s not that important to me. The important things in life r connecting to family, faith & friendsπŸ₯°

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 09:30
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
So sorry to hear that, Mare. I lost a nephew, not that way, but the effects are similar. I wish you and your family peace. And you’re right, family, friends, love, connections are what’s important. Everything else is noise.

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 October, 10:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We are so glad you are part of our family. God bless and you have special angel watching. Love you.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
10 October, 08:54
We warned Y'all that MOST People when the Truth starts getting shared that some will NOT be able to handle it because of their Cognitive Dissonance. WE ARE DESTROYING THEIR BELIEF SYSTEMS WITH THE TRUTH.

Spread the Love and let everyone know that Jesus heals and will give you Peace, Joy and MUCH NEEDED Rest.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 09:32
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
πŸ’―

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 October, 08:46

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 09:32
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
So true

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 October, 08:44
Let's hope some can let go of the clown show.
Sick of it. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 09:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Raising the collective vibration could make that happen naturally. πŸ™