Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Wouldn't touch him with somebody else's ten foot pole.
02:45 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
10 October, 03:05
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Whether he's WH or BH, he is jamming medical red pill suppositories into the asses of arrogant ivory tower liberals all over the country.

If any one of the major issues of money control, money laundering, medical poisoning, medical treatment restrictions, child trafficking, war profiteering, or police corruption finally puts a crack in the dam of lies; the whole thing will bust open.

I don't care which issue starts the cascade. I don't care who causes it. I just want to see a beginning to the end of this hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
10 October, 02:55
Typical Kennedy

This family arent Angels.

But he block Covid death Jabs, which Trump endorsing.

Nobody in professional politics Is clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
10 October, 02:48
Seriously?
Honestly
That is one person I have not done my research on. Can’t even say true or not looks like that’s my homework for tonight.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 October, 03:08
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
I don't like him and I don't trust him. I think Hines is his handler and I think he was involved in his ex-wife's death.