Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
10 October, 11:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful job, God....great job capturing them, Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 October, 11:12
My granfathers homeland. Beautiful. Be Blessed.

Numbers 6:24-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 October, 10:07
Looks like you are having good weather. 😊 But it can change quickly, hope you have a rain coat!

Autumn was always my favorite time in Scotland.

Did you get/will you be going to John O'Groats?

We did the round trip in 2002, Edinburgh, Inverness, Blair Atholl (lovely old whiskey distillery), John O Groats, Fort William, Glasgow. Only had a spot of snow in Inverness.

If you get to Glasgow, I recommend Princess Sq, and the Art Nouveau decor, and the Kelvin art gallery - the Salvatore Dali, 'Christ of St John of the Cross', hanging at the end of a dark corridor really is a show stopper, stunning.

The view a soul gets as it ascends...

Have a safe trip, hope you do not get stuck behind any flocks of sheep!

arba happihr @arba
10 October, 09:51
Aloha Martin 😊
Thank you for sharing these photos
I especially loved the Mail Box 😍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 October, 09:44
💗💗💥🔥😄Awesome photos...thank you for sharing Martin!!