Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 October, 02:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
09 October, 02:44
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Needed this reminder today. Over the last few years, I have self-talked myself to maintain my peace. To gather the courage to say and do what does not seem popular or meet people's expectations. It can be a lonely road as my circle of people has been even smaller. But I love that I can hold myself up in truth and peace within.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 October, 04:27
In response God Wins to her Publication
❤️🌻 I walked away from lots of people and now don’t even have a circle and I’m happier than I have ever been. My peace comes first and if that means I have to walk away from people I will.

God Wins @GR2021
Agree. Am done with pleasing people and meeting their expectations. Gained much wisdom the last couple years.
10:02 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it