Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
Glad you made the right decision. I to found myself in the same place. It was just like the punisher movie at the end. Except I didn’t see my wife, kids or anyone I knew I saw someone smiling at me me. I recognized them from a store. Still don’t know the persons name but if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be here today. All it took was a smile from someone I didn’t even know to make a difference in my life. You never know what is going on in a persons life they can look completely normal while their world is crashing around you. You are not alone in this fight.
05:55 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 October, 08:05
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Aloha
The person in the mirror is in need of protection.
Take good care of them please.😊
This is an amazing journey. We are on,
.😍
We are never alone.
God has your back.
God has all of our backs.
😍😍
Hope you have a better day.
Aloha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 09:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

09 October, 06:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am here for a reason don’t know why but I am here. Make the best of it is all I can say.