Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 October, 02:13
It would be so amazing if we all took a day off of the circus and gave some love to all our hurting family out here. Tell people how much they mean 2 you. It's getting kinda lonely out here. 🙏🌹I think our peoples well being matters more than anything else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
09 October, 02:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Love you sister ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 02:19
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
💖

AnnMarie AMC @Amc77
Sitting outside enjoying a beautiful day with mom who has dementia. Perhaps I’m crazy but I know she isn’t going to stay this way - she is going to get better. Just praying I am doing the right thing with her 🙏🏼❤️
02:21 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amc77 in this post can reply
09 October, 02:30
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
At least you're spending time with her sister 💖🙏 Keep enjoying your time with her while you've got it. 🤗🫀