Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 October, 10:46
Navy decode

=

Accidental Star Discovery 🌟/ I Thy Humble Servant πŸ™/ I Put A Lot Of Messages For You Here ✍/ Untold Story God Jc / My Life Is Syncronized / The Bird Is The Word And Its Freed 🐦/ The Resonant Frequency Of Humans DNA 🧬/ Prodigal Son Has Returned Im Alive / I Surrender My Love πŸ’“/ Im Alive Here Forever πŸ‘‹/ Oblivious To The Presence Of God πŸ™„/ The Lord Communicates Through Numbers Q ✨/ Youre My Only Hope πŸ₯ΊπŸ™/ Get Over Yourself / Mothergoddess Jesus Christ / Highest Level Gematria Truth MQ / Deliver Me From The Oppression Of Man / The Hidden Key Code Of God πŸ¦ŒπŸ”‘/ Its Going To Be Biblical / These People Are Sick 😫/ Sofia Sees V Code Cracked / I Want To See You πŸ‘€/ Find The Hidden Meanings 🧐/ Angels Everywhere πŸ˜‡/ I Want You Here πŸ˜₯/ Hello George R WinsπŸ†/ Heaven WinsπŸ†/ Search For Myk Hyn Is Truth / Magick In The Numbers πŸͺ„βœ¨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
192-291
1152-2511
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 10:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰πŸŒΉπŸ«€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 10:48
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

09 October, 10:53
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
09 October, 10:54

09 October, 10:54
πŸ‘

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
10 October, 04:20
Looking forward to the discussions when people disclose theirs.

Mine? Fall in love twice with similar consequences; be connected to the person and get ignored and hated for being able to tell. The latter was five years until I couldn't take it any more. Worst feeling I know, your loved one who your heart is connected to is destroying herself and you can't do anything about it. Happened nearly 20 years ago.

The real recovery happened in 2021.