Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
12 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Does that mean death by firing squad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
11 February, 01:53
Half his head gone..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
11 February, 01:44
First rally where he said that, I thought he is serious. Joe is a goner.

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
11 February, 01:14
I heard that Life 🙏😇♥️ I heard every Rally 🙏😇♥️🌍 GOD bless my President 🙏🙏🙏

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
11 February, 12:16
"Many a true word is spoken in jest"

San Kat @FireflyQt
11 February, 10:29
Waiting patiently for your return, Mr President as a KING!!

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 02:00

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
10 February, 10:43
😂😂😂 Brutal! and deservedly so.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
10 February, 10:31
Who nominated Thomas?¿?

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
10 February, 10:30
i hope clarence thomas got to pull the trigger

JUSTICE

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
10 February, 10:28

fmr_grease monkey @q__q
10 February, 10:22
ya, scared the heck out of me for a minute till somewhere in the video that indicates Biden, not one on the video...

Joe Jay @joejay3000
10 February, 10:15
Okay, I finally see the "he's shot" video everyone keeps referring to and obviously misunderstanding. "Shot" here meaning his capacity to think and reason is gone.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
10 February, 10:16
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Double, triple and more meanings sometimes. Folks at this level of the game speak things while sayjng other things.

10 February, 10:12
Speaking of shooting...

10 February, 10:14
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
10 February, 10:07
ghost why are we trump supporters not banning together to start a statement 80 million Americans refuse to pay income taxes while a fraud is in whitehouse

molly danless @Swandive
10 February, 10:23
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication
it would be easy since so many og us will.soon be unemployed

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
10 February, 10:07
🙏👏🤞

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
10 February, 10:05
"you have more than you know"

he tried telling us...

thanQ for sharing!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 February, 10:06
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Amen 🇺🇸💯

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
11 February, 04:22
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
I understood the same...

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
10 February, 10:04
I really miss him

Bruce Lee @5dLee
10 February, 09:06
Really missing our Trump rallys!

Frank Rice @QOP81
10 February, 08:55
LOL

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
10 February, 07:54
i miss him

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
10 February, 07:52
just LOVE him!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 07:32
Potus is so smart🥰💣💣💣

Nunya Business @AAug22
10 February, 06:48
Wonder who pulled the trigger? Was he executed by the good guys or the bad guys? Bad guys may have taken him out to prevent his gaffs giving them away...

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 07:33
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
military tribunal execution

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:48
Joe Wanna Be is losing more brain cells everyday. The hate toward our Real President Trump is unacceptable. This will be a memory soon enough. We all wait with much patience. No other choice. It is going to be a winning ending. We don't know when, or how, we do know it will be a WIN for the Children & Patriots. God is in Control. We ask for all to be done as soon as it is possible; however, we never want to deal with this insanity again. So be vigilant, bold & complete the task completely.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
10 February, 06:28
I heard he had a run-in with the Squad! 🤣🤣🤣

Abbie Gayle @AbbieGayle
10 February, 06:18
As soon as I heard POTUS say it I knew they took him down. I also realized I was 'learning the comms' 😉

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
10 February, 06:13
i remember hearing that live and thinking that it was comms.. future proves past. i hope!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 February, 04:58
Thank you GhostEzra!

Anyone who watched any Trump Rally...heard Trump say "Joe's shot"!

nuff said! next...,.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
10 February, 04:54
OH SNAP!!!