Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
This weekend one of my daughters had a costume birthday party for my granddaughter’s 4th birthday. Every year she invites her sister but she never shows up cause she doesn’t want anything to do with me. WELL she showed up this time. After 3 years of not having my daughter and her kids in my life I was able to put my arms around her and tell her much we love her and miss her. The last time I saw my grandson he was 2 years old. He had no idea who I was, and walked up to me and said to me do I know you, with tears in my eye I told him I was his Grandmom, the look in his eye and the smile on his face was so overwhelming. He said are you really my Grandmom I never had a Grandmom before. He called me yesterday just to make sure I’m still his Grandmom.❤️What a wonder Weekend, I finally had all 6 of my kids together along with 3 of my 4 grandchildren. I really thought that day would never come. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers on your timing not mine.
09:22 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 October, 09:43
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
PRAISE GOD!!!!! So happy for you😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 October, 09:48
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
🥰🥰 Thank you so much Laurie❤️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
09 October, 09:29
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I am so happy for you!!! Nothing better!!!
I'm a G'ma also, disliked when my kids couldn't get together
It's all changed now
Praying for the best continued outcome! Love conquers all!!!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 October, 09:35
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Thank you so much Christine. It was so nice just to sit back and watch all 6 just hang out laugh, and mess with each other. ❤️🌻