Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 12:14
Numerous scientific studies have shown that raw milk is correlated with decreased rates of asthma, allergies, eczema, otitis, fever, and respiratory infections. Raw milk also aids in recovery from antibiotic use, and provides many gut-healthy probiotics and enzymes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
08 October, 03:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
HI Steph! I hope you have been doing well. I haven't been on AU so much - mostly over on X..but, I need to be here way more! 😘😊

Thursday, I received a couple frozen pints of raw goats milk I bought for my new puppy. I am going to check and see if I can drink it too. I am sure it is human grade quality - even though they probably can't say that. It is soooo healthy for people and animals alike. 💪💪💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 03:37
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
So true, love goats milk soap. Great stuff! And cheese.

Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it