Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 02:56
I don't do these decodes for me. I do them for YOU so you can see the genius in the plan. The genius in Shane. The genius coming from our beloved military. I put all my time into it too. All of it. I don't have a single source of income and absolutely no money in my bank account. None. I don't know if people realize how much I have suffered and sacrificed to be here helping people who don't even care to be helped. Why would I do that? Because I saw the quantum magic our brains can do. I want you to see it too. It requires focus and care. U have to ignore all the bullshit and LEARN. But it's so worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
08 October, 12:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
no disrespect , please explain shane to me. bloodline? or something else? there are many who hold him in very highest regard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 12:40 (E)
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Yes Bloodline. THE Bloodline. He has Abilities that none of us have. He can see through our eyes. His brain is more activated is a way of putting it. He sees in 12d. ❤ I met him in person once. We were on two entirely different frequencies and he had to be so careful around people so we didn't talk much. It's complicated. But yeah he's real. ❤🙏

08 October, 12:48
all of our eyes? and do your military decodes have to do with shane? how does one come to know him? since i am not sure of the books written by men, how can one do the research on him? honestly, im just trying to figure out if im real.

08 October, 12:54 (E)
Yes anyone's eyes he wants to. He is all seeing. Thats how we we're able to win this war. His foresight saved us. Just have to get to know him and his story and then you'll see it mirrored out into the world. Like everything is pointing at him in some fashion. I've known him since 2019. Vk actually told us to follow him on twitter I remember. He's honest and speaks from his heart. He saved my life so I dedicated myself to writing his story with military backup. Welcome to the REAL Q plan. ❤🤗

08 October, 01:14
thank you for taking the time. very curious about the skateboards? will try looking him up on x and see if I catch a vibe. would it be ok to hit you with follow up questions?. i have watched your journey over the years here on AU. you are definitely a warrior.

08 October, 01:18
He is a skateboarder, almost went pro. The entire skate world is Scripted to tell our story. Future Proves Past. Same as WWE. NO way to fake this. 🤗❤

08 October, 01:35
funny i wanted to ask about wwe. thanks fren

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
He is a con artist, a grifter who, depending upon his mood of the day either takes money from well meaning patriots or pretends to be the second coming of Christ. He has a rap sheet for fraud.
01:50 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
08 October, 01:52
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
thank you fren

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 October, 02:12
You're quite welcome. He was called out on this platform in January-most of us know. Some would like to push his agenda, for reasons unknown. Be careful, there are gatekeepers on this site.