Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I don't do these decodes for me. I do them for YOU so you can see the genius in the plan. The genius in Shane. The genius coming from our beloved military. I put all my time into it too. All of it. I don't have a single source of income and absolutely no money in my bank account. None. I don't know if people realize how much I have suffered and sacrificed to be here helping people who don't even care to be helped. Why would I do that? Because I saw the quantum magic our brains can do. I want you to see it too. It requires focus and care. U have to ignore all the bullshit and LEARN. But it's so worth it.
02:56 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 09:05 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Welcome to my world, and every other Patriots world. I have lost more friends and family members than I can count just because I am trying to spread the truth.
It will all change when everything is finally revealed. Everyone will be contacting you to find out how you knew before they did, all at once.
Thank you for the time and effort you put into your decodes. I know I appreciate all your hard work.
Light and love to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 09:06
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I woke up on the Quantum level back in 2020
None of yall know my world

But thank you 😊 love you ❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
08 October, 12:38
no disrespect , please explain shane to me. bloodline? or something else? there are many who hold him in very highest regard.

08 October, 12:40 (E)
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Yes Bloodline. THE Bloodline. He has Abilities that none of us have. He can see through our eyes. His brain is more activated is a way of putting it. He sees in 12d. ❤ I met him in person once. We were on two entirely different frequencies and he had to be so careful around people so we didn't talk much. It's complicated. But yeah he's real. ❤🙏

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
08 October, 10:39
Thank you 😊 💓

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 September, 11:27
I may not understand it all, but I appreciate and am in awe of what you do. God made you and placed you here for such a time as this. Those, like yourself who can decode, are truly gifted IMO. 😇

12 September, 11:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
All for the family. I love you! ❤ please ask me questions about the parts you don't understand so I can help you see. I'm here to help! 🤗💙💚♾

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
12 September, 11:19
~❤️ 🧠~