WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
08 October, 09:16
Shit is getting fooking weird

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 October, 09:19
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
This is why VK always said family is everything. That guy popped up out of nowhere with threads written like someone who was actively working in intelligence. Anons knew better. I did anyways. Won't find me pushing some CIA thirst traps. Yall have fun learning this lesson. 👍

https://youtu.be/zfyQ8muKL...
Ether - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaEther · NasStillmatic℗ 2001 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 2001-12-18Composer, Lyricist:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
08 October, 09:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I’m kind of shocked at how many instantly went for the narrative. Months of shit talking about 🇺🇦 flags in bios, then turn around and do the exact thing! Lol

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
Perhaps they are worried that the money supporting one narrative will now be moved to the other narrative and they will be without pay unless they make the transition.
10:14 AM - Oct 08, 2023
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it