Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 October, 04:14
OK here is a question I have.

1) If President Trump is still President, why are we allowing all of the immigrants?
Our past Presidents and the Corporations have a history of bringing people here to do their dirty work whether it be as programmers, corrupt doctors, etc. What is the purpose of the illegals coming here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 October, 04:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
To bring pain to Dim sanctuary cities, to make leftists see the error of their cults practices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
07 October, 04:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s not going to change any Democrats opinion of Trump. The Dems I know are so brainwashed that they will NEVER support Trump. I don’t see any benefit of letting them in. The negative outweighs the positive by too much. If Trump is President, this is the left fighting back and saying “your move”. I personally think it’s wishful thinking to think Trump is president. How do we know that we are not just a part of a psyop?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Except thr Dims are screaming loudly - the Mayor if NYC, is currently on a trip to Mexico, to try to stop the invasion.

Dims only support something as long as it does not adversely affect them, and they can virtue signal on it.

Having them see, and experience the reality, if nothing else will make them screech for policy change.

Frankly, I do not care whether they like Trump or not, that isn't the point, it is to make them see their leadership for the beasts they are, and, have the same revulsion for their acts and policies that we have.
09:52 AM - Oct 08, 2023
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 October, 11:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
But they always revert back to “at least Trump isn’t president”. That’s why it doesn’t seem that the “plan” is working. They are just too far gone. Too brainwashed.