SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥
08:01 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SuezQed in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
08 October, 10:26
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
ds had cloned Jesus and the clone burned up in the fire. Said clone was to be the anti-Christ.
Sound strange? Wacko? Cloning has been around since at leat the 1930's. How much of archeology and anthropology has been hidden from the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 October, 12:59
Jesus is God. He defeated the devils two millennia ago. We have nothing to fear from these losers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 October, 12:28
Zohan - You're digging the hole deeper - YouTube

Zohan

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
08 October, 09:48
The "photo" is clipped from a video posted from someone on that boat. I remember watching it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 October, 09:43
I don't know if this is true, but I always thought it was extremely odd that Michael was not only there, but sailing past Notre Dam on a boat, sipping wine at that exact time. Also that the reflection was either caught in the glass perfectly or photoshopped in. 🤔

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 October, 09:03
Learn something new everyday