Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 October, 01:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
The bible says to pray for Israel and thats what i will do.. so what if the bad one bad actors leave God will protect those who left GODs wrath will pore out and he will have the last say there is so much ive been learning and need to learn more but im telling you God is not going to play around on this one
I found this interesting and informational one of the scriptures in this article is
2 Chronicles 7:20—God says, “[If the people violate Me], I will uproot them from My land
which I have given them. read till the end

https://firmisrael.org/lea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
07 October, 11:30
The Khazarians want their homeland back...screw them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
07 October, 11:15
Looks like the Khazars are finally going back home... 👍 That leaves the true Jewish people in Israel to get wiped off the map.

If Israel has, indeed, been saved 'til last, we may be closer to the end than we even know.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 October, 05:45
GK has been on fire not just today but many of the posts.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 October, 05:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Just found em when i got my acc back. you is correct sir

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 October, 05:44 (E)
hey its ghenghis khan with a checkmark must be really him lol

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 October, 05:11
Wait for the #istandwithisreal bologna….

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 October, 05:14
In response RoccoQ to her Publication