Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 11:16
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Sorry Nana is worn out.
Idk much about anything happening today, have been busy earning coins and playing with my grands.

Keep your frequency high,
LLGG, love, laughter, grounding and gratitute
&
Don't forget to take God to work, to breakfast, lunch and dinner and bedtime.
God is the best most valuable friend you will ever have. Take Him with ya, don't leave Him on the coffee table with your Bible every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
06 October, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NOT according to the Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 October, 04:58
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
You are intuited to what you believe, as for me, I believe every soul is a piece of God. I have been in God's presence twice in my life and I know what we are when we leave these Earth suits.
God is everything everywhere and we are part of God just like everything else that exists.
That is my belief, you are welcome to yours as well here.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
06 October, 10:50
it is important to understand the 2 Wills of G_d; Perfect and permissive. Perfect is what Will occur, and permissive may or may not happen; only believers in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, will receive efficacious love, permissive love from G_d, is only expressed, when punishment is withheld from those who reject belief in Jesus, and His work on the cross.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is not worried about death, or where anyone else thinks I should be or should be doing.
I have seen what happens already when we leave these earth suits. I am standing right where I should be with God.

In the end, no matter what anyone thinks or does God will still be God, creator of All that IS and the teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by.
It is not as complicated as some think. God is pure love and goodness. There is no negative or evil that exists in his presence that I could see or feel.

Good to see we both believe in God🙏💜
11:04 PM - Oct 06, 2023
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
07 October, 12:48
you have not put in your writing a choice THE prerequisite is the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
07 October, 12:44
Satan and his legions know their final destination, and acknowledge such. NDEs are from the mind, and encouraged by the "light bearer" himself; Satan.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 October, 11:12
Agree 100 %
1987 August 25, I saw Jesus in a dream and my terribly crushed spirit was healed.
I wrote about my experience.
My encounter with Jesus was probably less than a minute but I felt enough love to last for eternity.
I'm still in my (crappy) earth suit, so nothing is nearly perfect here.
But we each have a purpose in being here.

06 October, 11:13
In response Every Time to her Publication
That is awesome.