Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 October, 05:06
Sending some up prayers up for @Joey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Update:
Sent him a screenshot of the prayers to Joey. Thanks everyone!

He responded
08:31 PM - Oct 06, 2023
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 12:43
I should have given him my number last time he dm'd me. He is always in my thoughts and prayers. He reminds me of brother who i no longer talk to. Please tell him this. I hope he gets home to us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 October, 01:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Done

Gray 359 @Gray359
06 October, 09:32
Thank you for the update!!!♥️

Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
06 October, 09:24
All of this...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
06 October, 08:35
I told him a few weeks ago he was missed over here :)
He couldn't find his passwords from an older phone
Hope it works out
This is the best place

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 October, 08:47
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Wise advice. This is a good place to vibe. Lots of Angels on AU. Hope to see him here on Monday