Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 October, 02:09
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Let’s do a Speaker Trump Wave!🌊 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 01:42
Nana considers this:

When the shit REALLY his the fan, the true precipice it will be blamed on the Dems and Biden, Trump will not be in the picture as having any control over what happens.

So having said that, it either all has to happen real damn fast here for Trump to be elected Speaker or the Speaker is not chosen until after the precipice meaning we go without a Speaker for quite a long time.

Trolling Speaker is good and not saying Trump won't be Speaker but it is a very tiny window of things that do not go together as I understand where Trump must be when shit falls.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana
Good to see you
Haven’t seen u in a while, taking breaks

I always think of this

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
23 October, 02:42 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great points... however when it hits, I believe it will ultimately be blamed on RELIGION (the opposing religions of mankind) and lead to the DEMAND for the One World Religion and the Antichrist...

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
06 October, 12:04
Can Trump be Speaker and Commander in Chief at the same time?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 October, 02:26
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
No. Not at the same time.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 October, 11:43
REALLY VK - we do not need the shake up in the fake government - we need the SHAKE UP here in the so called TRUTH MOVEMENT WORLD...... if VK would SHAKE some ground here - his many FOLLOWERS -might just WAKE the F* UP.......

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 October, 11:45
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 October, 11:31
they still wont let ya back on TwiX? fkrs

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
06 October, 12:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Not yet. I’m probably missing out by not just starting over, but I want my original handle. 🤷‍♂️