P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
05 October, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana considers this:

When the shit REALLY his the fan, the true precipice it will be blamed on the Dems and Biden, Trump will not be in the picture as having any control over what happens.

So having said that, it either all has to happen real damn fast here for Trump to be elected Speaker or the Speaker is not chosen until after the precipice meaning we go without a Speaker for quite a long time.

Trolling Speaker is good and not saying Trump won't be Speaker but it is a very tiny window of things that do not go together as I understand where Trump must be when shit falls.
01:42 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
23 October, 02:42 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great points... however when it hits, I believe it will ultimately be blamed on RELIGION (the opposing religions of mankind) and lead to the DEMAND for the One World Religion and the Antichrist...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 09:08
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Nothing is off the table.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana
Good to see you
Haven’t seen u in a while, taking breaks

I always think of this

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 09:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Wow isn't that just cool. Sometimes things are so obvious they do resemble this.