Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
Get your skills in check, the New World will need it
04:11 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
15 October, 09:03
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
The people who built this land were incredible -- resourceful, strong, resilient and determined. Try growing enough food to feed yourself and you'll find out how difficult that is -- even with help from sources like Amazon and Home Depot. We need to get off the couch and stop ordering our dinner from GrubHub. Our waistlines say it all. Want to shed pounds -- garden and eat your produce. You'll feel better and your health will improve. Victory Gardens were important in WWII. If we are to survive, we need to go this route again. Even if it starts small, every plant you grow is a step away from dependence. Be resourceful, strong, resilient and determined -- for yourself, for your children, for your community. Learn how to live sustainably with your own resources and our country will regain its vigor and strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 October, 08:45
focused on quality foods, like A2 raw milk and farm eggs ... join a "herd share" more $$$ but the quality is substantially different.
Learning about photon and vibrational healing - the effects are powerful.

https://rumble.com/v3n5t7d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
08 October, 10:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
yes indeed, good ideas, all of them and let us pray that more people will desire to learn to farm and ranch

the push to reclaim the farm lands from CCP and Gates has begun

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 October, 08:58
Biggest Fail in the History of Fails................
but not with our family/daughters/sonsinlaw,
thank God

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 October, 07:07
Truth!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
05 October, 08:24
We have been studying and practicing for over a decade to learn what our grandparents just always did. It’s worth it!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 October, 08:18
As a boy it sounded crazy but I’m glad that they made us take home ec in the 8th grade and now I know how to cook and sew. My grandpa taught me how to garden and how to forage in the woods. He taught me about plants and how to find drinking water. I have been tutored all my life for this and I am grateful for everything even though it seemed silly at the time.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
05 October, 06:36
✔️