Mike Anon @Mike314
04 October, 08:10
Something DID change today.

We were told that we wouldn't notice it in the physical realm, but that we would feel a difference.

I feel it...something happened for the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
Something shifted mid September.
Something has now broken.
According to a reckoning by an Enoch calendar, the season has recently officially changed. That means different portals and winds in both physical and spiritual.

An unseen war has been absolutely raging since early March... a battle was won... skirmishes continue.

It's all good- the battle belongs to the Lord.
03:00 PM - Oct 05, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockadeRunner in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
05 October, 04:23
In response Stacie King to her Publication
Aloha 🤗
Something shifted for sure.
The ocean is clean, and a brighter blue, the brownish orange pollution ring on the horizon is gone
My body has begun to heal quicker.
The sky isn't back to darker blue, but it's better than it was.
No chemtrails, We now have haling trails. I'm a believer 😊
I have never slept so many hours at one time in my life until last month. Instead of 5 hours each day I am sleeping 7-8 So weird.
It's so dark at night
What month are we in?
Julian ,the 13 month or Georgian Please if you know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
05 October, 05:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I have been studying ancient calendars... based on Enoch and Noah's reckoning.
According to those works there are 12 months of 30 days. There are 4 intercalary days, 1 after each section of 3 months.
The year begins in mid-March (the 17th?), and that makes this the 8th month... October.

With all the fiddling they've done with calendars, it is likely impossible to know exactly what day/year it is... we can get pretty close. Best I can tell, we are approaching 6,000 years since creation within the next century. This may mean the Sabbath is about to begin... going to be biblical indeed.

Happy to share my research and sources... but it is a *lot*.