Mike Anon @Mike314
Something DID change today.

We were told that we wouldn't notice it in the physical realm, but that we would feel a difference.

I feel it...something happened for the better.
08:10 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
05 October, 03:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Something shifted mid September.
Something has now broken.
According to a reckoning by an Enoch calendar, the season has recently officially changed. That means different portals and winds in both physical and spiritual.

An unseen war has been absolutely raging since early March... a battle was won... skirmishes continue.

It's all good- the battle belongs to the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 October, 04:23
In response Stacie King to her Publication
Aloha ๐Ÿค—
Something shifted for sure.
The ocean is clean, and a brighter blue, the brownish orange pollution ring on the horizon is gone
My body has begun to heal quicker.
The sky isn't back to darker blue, but it's better than it was.
No chemtrails, We now have haling trails. I'm a believer ๐Ÿ˜Š
I have never slept so many hours at one time in my life until last month. Instead of 5 hours each day I am sleeping 7-8 So weird.
It's so dark at night
What month are we in?
Julian ,the 13 month or Georgian Please if you know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 October, 02:25 (E)
โœจ ๐ŸŒŸ Source light is Awakening your Soul.๐ŸŒŸโœจ

Getting it right with God the Heart opens in Faith. This means seeing and hearing with your heart not the mind. When a person truly listens from their hearts, their whole life changes. No more ego & youโ€™re bursting with love, patience, tolerance, and so many other things. God is our heart, listen, hear him speaking AND HEAR THE TRUTH.

HOLD ON!! Weโ€™re almost there. The Event! New earth is so close. The Christian Messiah is coming, SOON!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 October, 01:45

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
04 October, 10:30
Came across this ! Perhaps we switched calenders.

Widget 260 @widget260
04 October, 10:04
I noticed my heart was racing for awhile. I thought it was from my lunch! It was very unsettling.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
04 October, 09:39
Whatever it was, it left me at peace but exhausted.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 08:59
"The Best Is Yet To Come"
-President Donald J Trump

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
04 October, 08:42
I agree! As I rode to work I felt
A gleeful Joy overflowing feeling my gut despite what my eyes and ears perceived from the sleepy world around. I try to ever so gently wake the sleeping.

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 October, 09:58
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
I love it...me too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 October, 08:34
Agreed!

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
04 October, 08:32
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™