James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 October, 01:40
How can the military be in control if people are dying from the vaccine? Somebody's lying either the news and people that are talking about the vaccines being deadly are lying or the military is not in control and we are being exterminated, which one is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 October, 02:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
I thought of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah because my memory of the story is that Lot's wife did look back and she was turned to stone. I always wondered about this because wasn't Lot's wife innocent and what would losing his wife do to Lot?
I never understood why God let this happen to Lot, but I accept that I don't know much about God, other than I've learned to have faith.
Brave Summarizer:
"In Genesis 19:17, two angels warned Lot and his family to flee Sodom and Gomorrah, warning them not to look back or stop anywhere in the plain. . . .
3 The story of Lot's wife reminds us to not look back when God is asking us to move on.
God is good and will only ask us to do things that are for our good."
Still harsh, or hard, I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 02:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
I believe the word of God's voice was loud and clear back then but even with that voice being so guiding people still didn't listen. I want to hear God's voice loud and clear. Some people say they have heard God's voice but I can only say that God has answered my request and my prayers but I have yet to hear him speak.

Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, we could have been exterminated-we're in a war to end all wars. They do tell us and we believe God Wins.
In 1987 I was ready to give up but God was merciful, He didn't want me to give up.
Every once in a while I will feel that I hear God or the Holy Spirit but it's no louder than a thought.
In 1987 I saw Jesus in a dream and I was healed. It was a moment in time, but enough for an eternity.
Jesus didn't speak loud and clear, but I heard,
"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay"
over and over until I was healed.
Later, I did a series of paintings to tell my story of healing and moreover, to express my thanks to God.
https://www.evahaughie.net...
03:15 AM - Oct 05, 2023 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
05 October, 06:55
In response Every Time to her Publication
Very beautiful work, thank you for sharing your gift.