James Dean @Wait_its_time
How can the military be in control if people are dying from the vaccine? Somebody's lying either the news and people that are talking about the vaccines being deadly are lying or the military is not in control and we are being exterminated, which one is it?
01:40 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 October, 04:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'm leaning more towards the second option. I think an all out war would be too messy. And they like to play the long game remember? This way, they know the majority will slowly die off over say 10 years, but the people left behind will be so conditioned to the deaths by then that most will not realise they are being slowly exterminated. The 'powers that shouldn't be' have controlled both sides in every conflict for centuries. Why is this one any different?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 07:01
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Agreed. Unless these evil atrocities stop it will be up to us to make them stop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 October, 02:19
I thought of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah because my memory of the story is that Lot's wife did look back and she was turned to stone. I always wondered about this because wasn't Lot's wife innocent and what would losing his wife do to Lot?
I never understood why God let this happen to Lot, but I accept that I don't know much about God, other than I've learned to have faith.
Brave Summarizer:
"In Genesis 19:17, two angels warned Lot and his family to flee Sodom and Gomorrah, warning them not to look back or stop anywhere in the plain. . . .
3 The story of Lot's wife reminds us to not look back when God is asking us to move on.
God is good and will only ask us to do things that are for our good."
Still harsh, or hard, I think.

05 October, 02:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
I believe the word of God's voice was loud and clear back then but even with that voice being so guiding people still didn't listen. I want to hear God's voice loud and clear. Some people say they have heard God's voice but I can only say that God has answered my request and my prayers but I have yet to hear him speak.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 01:57 (E)
Even people who didn't take the jabs are effected. We're poisoned through air, water and food. With all of the jabbed people, you don't think water is tainted? I know many people not doing well. My own daughter collapsed today mowing the lawn. Toxins are everywhere. Until Facebook and MSM are in different hands, I don't think we will gain traction.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 October, 02:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I hope your daughter is ok! 🙏🏼

05 October, 02:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Scary, I'm sorry, is she ok?

Striker Patriot @smtexas
04 October, 02:15
We all had a choice to make. It's up to us to do research, apply critical thinking then make a decision. The ones that trusted Facui, etc. made a mistake - just my opinion.

05 October, 01:44
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
I feel sorry for all those children that don't have the critical thinking capability yet and all those parents that are brainwashed, is not their fault they're brainwashed they're innocent they are naive of what is going on so it should be up to the military to step in and put a stop to it if this is true, kind of hard to trust anybody or anything right now.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
04 October, 02:04
Like they always said. The ending won’t be for everyone! Just remember if White hats wouldn’t have intervened we all would be gone sooner or later! We will have some casualties along the way! It’s war! It’s deeper than we can imagine! Just ask the Space Force and Military in the Dark tunnels fighting for us everyday for many years! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯🕊️

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
04 October, 02:19
God is in control and is doing the depopulating using ungodly men. He is the Author of All Life and takes it as He pleases through whatever means He sees fit. He will fulfill His Purposes and no human army will stop Him.

05 October, 01:49
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
😕