Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
05 October, 02:03
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Just my guess.....he was he was good and now he's bad again......nope he's a pawn.......
See would could have got rid of Pelosi years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 October, 06:01
It’s brazen that the dirty congress won’t get their money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 October, 05:59
So house and senate got pissed that they wouldn’t get kickback’s

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
04 October, 05:48
Matt Gates is a gem of a patriot a lot of people owe him an apology on the Republican's side for acting like children having their toy taken away!

I watched their tantrum's and it was embarrassing how obviously they were telling Americans "Business as Usual" is what we MUST CONTINUE! If your one of those people its no wonder we're in this mess, if there's one thing we DON'T NEED is "Business as usual" and Matt knew that and I'm very glad he stuck it out to the END OF BUSINESS AS USUAL McCarthy!