James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 October, 01:40
How can the military be in control if people are dying from the vaccine? Somebody's lying either the news and people that are talking about the vaccines being deadly are lying or the military is not in control and we are being exterminated, which one is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
God is in control and is doing the depopulating using ungodly men. He is the Author of All Life and takes it as He pleases through whatever means He sees fit. He will fulfill His Purposes and no human army will stop Him.
02:19 PM - Oct 04, 2023
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 October, 01:49
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
05 October, 02:37
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yeah. Not a good time to be pissing God off. He takes it very personally since we're walking on the ground, breathing in the air, and enjoying His creation with no gratitude to The One who gave it. Satan may be the God of this World, but he is not the Creator of the earth and its beauty.

I've heard it said that "To the Redeemed, the "world" is the closest experience of hell that we will ever experience. To the lost, this "earth" is the closest to heaven that they will ever experience." A sad and sobering reality. I'd rather be persecuted for speaking the Truth, than receive praise from men for telling lies that they want to hear only to lose my soul.