Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 August, 10:36
VK on X - 8:03am Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Here is what is really weird about cell phones. I had noticed that an app I used to track mileage had me going places that I never went. I have no idea how or why that was done. I also had noticed that once my home address in a directions app had my home being in another state. The weird thing was when I researched the address, it went to a Campbell address that had connections with Sports Illustrated Magazine. Then I had someone take over my phone for a good 24 hours by getting authorization from T-Mobile to change my sim card. I have no idea how they did it but they had control of my phone and went shopping on my Ebay account where they purchased more cell phone equipment and the address was near an airport on the West Coast. I have zero trust in cell phones and hope one day for technology that we can all trust. Not to mention when you put an EMF reader to them, the readings are off the charts for safety. It is amazing the planning that has gone towards evil.
03:20 AM - Oct 04, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it