Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 03:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Here is another crazy thing. I get really nervous every time I visit a site like Home Depot and they show a store that is no where near where I live. That is super freaky. When I had Xfinity, I always found the Chinese in my network. The evil ones often use children's electronic devices too. I remember George Webb saying that they often communicated though video gaming systems. Evil folks really think things through. It seems like they spent their whole lifetime plotting and planning. Totally sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 03:20
Here is what is really weird about cell phones. I had noticed that an app I used to track mileage had me going places that I never went. I have no idea how or why that was done. I also had noticed that once my home address in a directions app had my home being in another state. The weird thing was when I researched the address, it went to a Campbell address that had connections with Sports Illustrated Magazine. Then I had someone take over my phone for a good 24 hours by getting authorization from T-Mobile to change my sim card. I have no idea how they did it but they had control of my phone and went shopping on my Ebay account where they purchased more cell phone equipment and the address was near an airport on the West Coast. I have zero trust in cell phones and hope one day for technology that we can all trust. Not to mention when you put an EMF reader to them, the readings are off the charts for safety. It is amazing the planning that has gone towards evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
03 September, 01:52
President Trump RETRUTH this video.....

https://gab.com/Antifictio...

Kryptic_seeker @Kryptic_seeker
30 August, 12:00
They already have your IP address and that is resolved to your physical street address.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 August, 09:36
Hence why I do not own one. My iPad stays home, I do not.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 August, 09:21
When bad weather approaches, I turn my phone off.

I turn it off at night.

I have seen what their targeting looks like.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 August, 09:11
Sigh..

Chance Whymel @Chance
28 August, 01:41
Not just smart phones, EVERY device connected to the internet is trackable.

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
28 August, 01:03
when turned of it collects more data
where you went how walk car ect
as soon you turn it on it will send all this
data there a you tube were they tested this
with 2 phones 1 on the second turned of

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
28 August, 11:13
If people were getting a phone at the border, then it seems the appropriate people should be able to track them then.