Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Butcher Box got here, was feeling a little stressed. UPS guy pulls up, and I hear him praising Jesus in the UPS truck while he is getting my box out. I felt the anointing hit. Like his praises you know....anyway, I was just thinking Lord how am I gonna get all this meat in here. SINCE someone won't help me move my big deep freezer outside so that it will thaw out. I don't have a dolly......anyway, I said were you just singing about Jesus. He said yes ma'am. I said how ya doing? He said good, hungry. I said do you know what this is? He said yes ma'am butcher box, meat. I said do you like meat? He said YES ma'am, I said I got two of one. Do you want one? A skirt steak....he said yes ma'am I am gonna throw thath on the grill. Gave him a tip. You can cut them so great with a pizza cutter. LOL ANYWAY< FUNNY how GOD moves. Hope he enjoys. I actually got two briskets, but worked out how the Lord wanted. He was stoked. I said yep, your right, Jesus DOES rock as he walked off.
06:21 PM - Oct 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 07:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Use a blow dryer and shop vac for your freezer. A freezer I cleaned out , for a lady she gave me a ice pick 🙄 I jabbed all ice and her Freon out 😆 she never asked me again to defrost 😆 I bet his grill smells good about now ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 06:31
Already making some burgers in the crock pot. lol I was like when is butcher box gonna get here Lord, guess I found out, and found out why now. I was one of his very last stops, FROZEN solid with dry ice so will make his trip home just fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 07:14
We are 1 ❤️