Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 October, 11:31 (E)
Navy decode

=

Come To Save The World / Patriots Are In Control Trust My Gematria / Are You With Me Or Against Me / Amend Your Ways / C He Also Spent Weeks Lying To Her / For Each And All Always I Pray🙏/ John F Kennedy Jr Lord God Here❤/ Great Awakening Divine Message / Decode Jfk Jr Is Alive / Please Add Ease And Love Frequencies To All Of Earth Realm / We Can Talk Now If Youre Ready To Surrender / The Greatest Intergalactic Love Story Ever ❤/ Somethings Have To Remain Buried Until The End / Jesus And The M Are Puzzles Solved Codes Decoded🌹/ The Meeting Point Of Revelation And Redemption / I Dont Know How To Get Them To Listen To Me😭/ Ive Been Grieving A Lot For Not Being Able To Do More😓/ I Guess You Know It All / Wealth Of Hidden Knowledge / Are You Ok Cowboy 🤠/ The Star Betelgeuse Goes Supernova
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
451-154
2706-276
2201-1022
TS 10:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 11:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
THE BEST 😍❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 11:34
💙💚

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
02 October, 11:38
He spoke for over an hour last night on a live video
If you really want to know.....

👇 the choice is yours 💗

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

02 October, 11:38
👁